Sunday, August 5, 2012

college prepin: brunette's dorm

so for the brunette college is just about 17 days away. scary, right? well dorm shopping has been on the top of her list for the past week, and upcomming remaining three weeks! now normally i am a sea shore color sceme girl (my room is turquoise and my room has many sea paintings in it) but now in college im transitioning into the tropical pinks and oranges! most of my bedding is from pbteen and some of it is from good old target. i really loved shopping at pbteen, the options you have to create your own bed and style is amazing and is so very helpful! to the right is a picture of what my bed is going to look like, only an extra long twin, not a queen haha! my bedding is Portofino Duvet Cover & Pillowcases and was about $100 for the dovet cover and for the 2 pillow cases (not too bad...) my sheets PBteen Classic Organic Sheet Set are just your basic everyday white cotton sheets, this also comes with two pillow cases (yes i have four maybe six pillows...) haha. my decorative pillow Create Yourself Organic Pillow Cover is one of my favorite favorites ever! i also have one from target Room Essentials™ Cream Flokati Pillow - 18"x18" and i totes adore this one as well!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS