Tuesday, August 13, 2013

lake george mini shoe haul

yesterday was our outlet shopping day here in good ol' lake george and might i just say i saw some of the best deals of my life. we went shopping from 10-3 and didnt even hit all the stores that i wanted to... so i will be going back with my cousins later in the week! for this post i am going to show you the fabulous shoes that i purchased for the fall! hope you enjoy. xx 


**now you should know that my sister and i call my grandma bucky**
 so bucky and i went into famous footwear and found these stunners!! i had been needing well wanting a pair of nude flats and i found these; my perfect pair. they are from one of my favorite shoe designers steve madden. they are patent leather and are a high rise, close to the start of your toes.


oh my gosh, was my first reaction when i saw them. i was on my way to sunglass hut not even wanting to go into kennieth cole reaction, but when i saw these plum babies in the window, it was love at first sight. they are a beautiful plum color with a satin finish. i am going to go back and get these in green and in royal blue because they are such a great deal.


these stunners are some more steve's, well its actually madden girl brand. they are in the color gamer stone, which could be described more as an olive stone color! they go up to the middle of your calves and are full lace up boots. combat boots #4 for me. they were a little pricey, but cheaper than the original price! thanks for these bucky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS