Thursday, September 5, 2013

in my closet : my necklace collection

so if you know me well enough, you know that my favorite accessories to wear are necklaces. as tracey reese once said, "a statement necklace glams up any outfit without feeling like too much."this statement is by far one of the truest statements i have ever heard. 
lately i have been on clothing webistes drifting away from the stylish dresses and looking more at the gaudy necklaces. truth be told, up until tis summer i rarely wore a gaudy statement necklace; i just wore my gold tiffany bean necklace that my dad gave me for my eigteenth birthday. but now since statement necklaces are huge must for the fall, i thought i would show you all what necklaces i have with me here at school. i do have more necklaces at home, but these ones are my go to grabbers! i hope you enjoy! x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS