Thursday, February 23, 2012

spring into some new nail polish

Spring is right around the corner and surprisingly in New York, it feels as if spring has already hit! With the new season coming the new trends are flying in! One of my favorite things about the changing of the seasons is that nail polish companies make new lines and design new colors. If you know me, you know that I love nail polish, I rarely ever have no nail polish on and that I also love changing up my nail polish colors daily. This spring the colors that are blossoming out are beautiful, but very different. Today I brought together three different nail polish brands (which i use the most) to show you what they look like.
Butter London is one of my new favorite brand of nail polishes. I own two of the colors from the spring '12 collection, and I love both of them! The colors that I have shown above are: Bossy Boots (light, opaque pistachio green. a beautiful take on neutral for this season), Slapper (s truly teal lacquer, bold and very bright.), Disco Biscuit (tropical hot pink with an undercurrent of tiny iridescent glitter particles.), Trout Pout (an opaque shade of cantaloupe, pale and retro.) and Knackered (a sheer, twinkling oyster shade flecked with micro glitter particles.) *Noted: the colors that I have up here makes up the whole collection!*

OPI is another one of my top pick nail polish's. OPI came out with their new spring line called Holland, and although I love it, I do not own any yet. The colors that I have shown above are: Thanks a Wind Million (a light sea green creme), Kiss Me on My Tulips (a hot pink creme), Vampsterdam (a deep plum with a silver frost running throughout it), I Have a Herring Problem (a dusty medium blue with gold and silver shimmer), and Did You 'ear About Van Gogh? (a light beige creme) *Noted: the colors that I have up here are just a few of the whole collection!*

Essie is beyond my all time favorite nail polish brand in the world. I love the testure and the various colors and the bottles (yes i love them too). I think that their spring collection is my favorite out of all of them. The colors that I have shown above are: navigate her (a light, bright green), orange it's obvious (a bright orange), olĂ© caliente (a red-orange with a pink undertone), a crewed interest (a luminous peach shade), to buy or not to buy (a lavender with shimmer)  *Noted: the colors that I have up here are just a few of the whole collection!*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS