Monday, March 5, 2012

iBrunette : my playlist

Today I decided that it would be a cool and yet different idea to do a playlist post. Last week I was listening to so much music, it was like crazy!! And it is all thanks to spotify, which a girl in my school introduces me to so thank you Claire!!  Spotify is a great new application that is very similar to iTunes, but it is free and not illegal. The gist is that you can not download these songs to your iPod for free, you have to pay $10 a month for these songs, which is a pretty awesome deal! Anyways, here is my playlist of the week, it was inspired by many movies! enjoy 

like the movies:





1 comment:

  1. Wow thats very wonderful I actually have detected a replacement app spotify download
    this app is nice and that i have started viewing it.Thanks for the assistance and suggesting the matter i'll travel with it.Keep business and writing new article.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS