Tuesday, March 6, 2012

neon craze

Neon is something that I am beginning to absolutely adore. If I am being completely honest, I have never been a neon fan, but I must admit that my anti-neon phase is coming to an end. Although I am becoming much more open-minded to neon, I do have a few guidelines in order to make sure I do not go on neon overload.
1.) Neon is FUN, so make sure you keep the look simple and don't over accessorize your outfit! (Unless your neon piece is an accessory).
2.) A little neon goes a long way: As fun as it may be, it is important to be cautious with neon, and to make sure that you limit the amount of neon you wear so that it will not be overwhelming.
3.) Have fun with it! At the end of the day, life is short so live your life and go for the neon!
Bloomingdales "little neon bag"... How perfect is this? Talk about a fun accessory!

DIANE von FURSTENBERG shoulder ba-Mini Harper Neon Leather

Guess Hondola Neon Platforms

J. Crew Neon Sperrys! (How great are they!?!  I especially love the pink!) 

Furla "Candy Bag"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS