Saturday, March 30, 2013

NYC Street Style ; Walk

It's FINALLY spring here in NYC and the weather has been absolutely beautiful. Today, I've put together an outfit perfect for those nice walks on 40-50 degree days.

Location: Lincoln Center, NYC


I've paired my Cream Studded Collar shirt from Nasty Gal with a Black/ Grey Cardigan from Urban and my American Eagle Jean Jacket for some nice layers. Mixing textures is super important here to collectively add a nice balance up on top.


As for the bottom, I've paired a floral skirt from Forever 21 with thick navy tights from American Eagle. I have a few rips in these stockings, but I don't mind still wearing them out- I actually think they add some character to the look.


As for my purse, I'm carrying this adorable maroon cross body bag from Urban. Gold accents will do a wonderful job of picking up other bright colors or accents within any outfit!I've paired this look with my favorite brown Steve Madden Combat boots.Nails- ncLA "I Don't Play Nice" Nail Wraps [LOVE THESE! check them out at Shopjeen.com]

Cheers! xalanna martine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS