Saturday, March 9, 2013

Wanderlust

 
  



This spring break has been full of surprises and last minute adventures! As you may know from my earlier post, I was due to head south for a sun filled week at Myrtle Beach, SC. However, as it usually does, life had a different plan! I then exchanged my ticket for a quiet week at home on snowy Cape Cod.

But then- 
My best friend Margaret gave me a call asking if I wanted to take a last minute trip to Arizona. I was very unsure, for I have never been the adventurous type and always scheduled things weeks in advance. But something inside me said, I should go! Who could deny some pool side time with your best friend? We booked our tickets the night before leaving, and were Phoenix bound in the morning!

This past week was a great escape from the dull school routine and bitter cold weather. This vacation taught me that spontaneity is what makes life wonderful and adventure is what makes memories that last a life time.

Always, Miss. C



   “Not all those who wander are lost.” 

- J. R. R. Tolkien






 When the weather is so hot, it is hard to have a fabulous outfit without suffering from heat stroke. But Margaret worked it perfectly with her flowy floral skirt, sheer plum blouse, Ralph Lauren loafers, and Coach Joelle sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS