Monday, April 22, 2013

college survival : summer cravings

dear reader,

well it is that time of year again, only for me & many other freshman college students, it comes a little bit earlier. yup, the end of the year or what is rather known as summer fever. over here in washington dc, the weather is beautiful; it is sunny, bright, warm (maybe not today) and spectacular. honestly it is doing no help with my cure towards summer fever... so many people have asked how i am overcoming my summer fever, and i just tell them that i am counting the days that i still have left in school and keeping myself organized. i have taken over my white board calendar in my room and have marked up everything that i have to do (in terms of school work), along with how many days we have left until the semester ends which just so happens to be only 19 days away. 



********************
19 days until summer, until freedom, and until chilaxin
19 days left to boost grades, to spend time with college friends, and to pack to go home.
********************
i honestly can not believe that time has flown by so fast, it feels like just yesterday that my parents dropped me off and helped me unpack into my room... but i only have 19 more days to get done what i need to get done before i can even think about chilling out! might i also add, that my laptop just broke again for the second time, in like a month. UGH. well it is now do or die, time to make my to do lists and stay organized and most importantly study

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS