Thursday, April 4, 2013

put a ring on it

no need for any single ladies, beyonce!!! just a need to announce that my High School just had their annual ring day!! this had to of been the best day, beside graduation, of my high school career. today was all about the juniors. when i first saw them i was so taken back because i missed it, i missed my high school; not that, it was rare for me to say that!! i had the honor of ringing one of my closest friends, lauren. i can not believe that you are all grown up! my little bus buddy almost is ready to depart, but not yet!! one more year, but please please enjoy it. i wish i could go back for one day and see all my classmates together and just sit down and smile. congrats to the junior class, enjoy today!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS