Friday, April 26, 2013

rouge à lèvres






Elizabeth Taylor was right, 
lipstick does make life so much better!

Let's put it this way, if I was stuck on a desert island with only 3 possessions I would bring: food, water, and lipstick! A couple of years ago I discovered lipstick. It used to be the intimidating red makeup that I knew I could never pull off! But then I decided to be daring and try it! As a scanned the makeup isle, I learned that lipstick did not just come in bold reds, but in nudes, pinks, corals, and even blue (however I would not recommend it). My first lipstick was a inexpensive tube of coral and I fell in love instantly! Soon enough I was buying all the shades they had to offer and I felt naked leaving the house without it!

But there will always be the age old question:

"To match my lipstick and nail polish or not to match my lipstick and nail polish? That is the question."

However, while on Pinterest, I found a great great guide to matching lipstick and nail polish. I am obsessed with the combinations and can't wait to try them out!


Always, Miss C




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS