Wednesday, May 1, 2013

NYC Street Style; Spikes

I love mixing hard and soft materials like metal studs and airy chiffon. Today in NYC, the weather was absolutely gorgeous, and I decided to take advantage by rocking these pretty pieces!

[Posing with a tree... obviously necessary]

I put together this monochromatic palette of dark high waisted shorts, a dark gray top, and a black sweater. For some pops of color, I threw in my blue framed Ray Bans and my Mac lipstick in REBEL!

Top- Forever 21
Shorts- Etsy
Sweater- Urban
Tights- Forever 21

I LOVE the studding details on these shorts!

I did my hair in a cute little 1950s inspired updo. 
[Totally inspired by Project Runway designer Kenely Collins]


Overall, I absolutely love this outfit, and its surely a head-turner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS