Wednesday, May 15, 2013

NY STREET STYLE; COLD SUMMER DAYS

 Although it’s May, it’s been a little chilly these past few days in New York. Today, I’ve put together an outfit for those colder days! 
 I’ve paired a long sleeve button down from American Eagle with a pair of cute rust corduroy shorts from Pac Sun. Although the shirt is light and the shorts are short-the long sleeves are good for those breezy days, and the corduroy is nice and warm material! 
For shoes, since it still summer of course; I’ve paired this outfit with my favorite Sam Edelman Sandals. These complement the orange of the shorts and balance out the pale blue on top! 
As for accessories, I’ve added my thick black and gold bracelet from Forever 21, and adorable big pipe earrings from Beacon’s Closet Thrift Shop (NYC). 
Cheers!
x - Alanna Martine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS