Monday, May 6, 2013

mothers day gift ideas

five more days until im reunited with my family, i am counting down the days until i can sit back and relax with my mom, dad and my sister. being away from school for so long has set me back on time with my family, which is a bummer! fortunately for them i will be home within a blink of an eye.

i get home friday, and have a family event on saturday, then on sunday is the all famous hallmark holiday known as mothers day! this year i have asked my mom what she wanted, instead of me using my creative mind and getting her what i like, which hasn't worked out... so this year i asked her, and she finally gave me a list (seen below). so many choices, why not get all? 


1. { Tory Burch 'Amanda' Flat Tan Leather Thong
2. { Coco Mademoiselle Eau Ds Parfum Classic Bottle Spray }
3. { Kate Spade New York Millionaire Quote iPhone 5 Case }
4. { Essie Nail Color Polish, Hip-Anema }
5. { Tory Burch Neon Snake Zip Continental }
6. {Vera Bradley Pretty Flower Pot & Vera Bradley Gardening Gloves }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS