Friday, May 17, 2013

Fall In Love With Old Cape Cod


1950's:
Classiness was still relevant, a thing that every woman strived for. 
The fashions were timeless, and everything seemed to have a wholesome, sunny, air to it. 

This summer, I'm trying to bring back that way of style especially to the beach where sometimes "class" is a very much forgotten term. 

Living on cape, I have seen my share of swimwear horror stories. 
To put it nicely, some people are just not meant to wear itty-bitty bikinis and speedos. 

However everyone can look elegant, even at the beach!
I looked to fashion icon Taylor Swift who last year, summered with the Kennedy's on Cape Cod (MY DREAM). She kept it chic and simple with a red polka-dot, high-waisted, 2 piece and a navy polka-dot one piece. She even dressed it up a bit with a red lip. 




Inspired by this this look, I put my own twist on vintage beach fashion!


Always, Miss C.



 Above: Marc by Marc Jacobs Patterned Peplum Maillot and Wayfarer Ray Bans.


Below: Forever21 braided straw sunhat, pearls, red lip. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS