Wednesday, May 29, 2013

NY STREET STYLE; Bright & Early

Good morning guys! Today, I'm sharing with you an outfit I put together the other day that's perfect for this last week of May.

One of my favorite easy and creative thing to do with flannel-type shirts is to put them over dresses. Here, I'm actually wearing a paisley-print dress from Urban Outfitters, and I put my light denim American Eagle button down on top! I buttoned the shirt all the way up, but tied the bottom into a cute little knot to create a more summery feel to this outfit!

Close up

I've paired this easy outfit with a cute triangle necklace from Forever 21.

Makeup 

Face
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Fawn
- Concealers: Makeupforever Full Cover in #8, and Benefit's Erase Paste (#2)
- Mac MSF in Medium Plus
- Mac Mineralized Blush in Dainty
- Benefit's HOOLA Bronzer

Brows
- Anastasia Brow Powder: Brunette
- Great Lash Clear Mascara 

Eyes
- UD Primer in Eden
- Mac's Melon Pigment Foiled 
- Mac's Soft Brown in the crease
- Mac's Ricepaper for highlight
- Mac's Mulch on lower lash line
- Mac's Fascinating Eye Kohl on waterline
- Bobbi Brown's Gel Liner in Black
- Maybelline's The Rocket Mascara

[For tips on how to foil a pigment properly, check out my latest blog post

Lips
- Mac's Kissable Lip Colour in Enchantée

Happy styling!
Cheers, x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS