Saturday, June 15, 2013

drug store mini haul

lately, i have been putting the breaks on shopping. (yes i know this is a huge shocker to all, including myself!) but today i allowed myself to go to cvs not only to pick up some new and fabulous magazines but to also purchase a few items that i have been needing and that i have wanted to try.
   pictured above : 
 
01 - scunci clips : i have been in need of these clips so badly!! i have endless bobby pins and too many barrett clips, but since i left all my bow in DC (i know i cried too....) i have decided to pull my hair back in one of these no slip, tight grip clips. 
colors : brown, clear, black
 
02 - maybelline dream matte mousse : this product i have been urging to try for the past couple of weeks now. i have seen some youtubers use this product, and decided to try it out for myself. i ended up using it tonight, and ohmygawd you guys i fell head over tory burch heels for this! my new favorite foundation, love the color and the smell! 
color : light (2)
03 - maybelline 24 hr color tattoo metal : so i have used one of these before, and thought i would love it. yes i did love the product, just not the color i selected... i mean i do still wear that one (it was taupe) but this one had me for sure (sorry you can't see it from the photo) but it is a beautiful champaign shimmer shadow, that makes your eyelids look stunning!
color : 70 barely branded

04 - sally hansen insta dry nail polish : this is my absolute favorite top coat in the world!! if you know me personally, you know i am so impatient, and a slight perfectionist. so with a perfect manicure i need the perfect quick dry top coat to make everything perfect. i lalalalove this so much!!
color : 110 clearly quick

05 - not your mothers beach babe texturizing cream : if that wasn't a mouthful, let me give you one on this product! this product is a mermaids hair in a tube. i thought that my bumble and bumble sea spray was out of the ocean, i was confirmed to be wrong after i squeezed out some of this product! it smells delicious, just like summer!! perfect for a lazy summer hair day, sign me up!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS