Wednesday, June 5, 2013

NY STREET STYLE; BY COLOR

Hello all! Although Miss Lindsey is the YouTube connoisseur of Being Blonde and Brunette, I discovered a cool tag on YouTube called the Rainbow Tag. This involves choosing your favorite makeup/ beauty/ or accessories of different colors of the rainbow. Today, I'm going to be sharing with you my favorite beauty products (and some accessories) that follows the colors of a rainbow, specifically- RED, ORANGE, YELLOW- GOLD, GREEN, BLUE-TEAL, PURPLE, AND PINK!
Enjoy.



My two favorite red products are
01. Mac's Cherry Lipliner- a beautiful, bright, cherry red that creates the base for a gorgeous red lip. My favorite thing to do is fill in my lips with this pencil and use a clear gloss over it to give it some shine.
02. Urban Decay's Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Theodora- this gloss pencil is awesome! It gives a nice shiny look and has a thick, pigmented consistency that lasts hours!



My three favorite orange products are:
01. Mac's Rubenesque Paint Pot- a gorgeous shimmery peachy gold base that is perfect to wear underneath shadow or even on it's own.
02. Mac's Melon Pigment- Another sparkly peachy gold shadow that can be used for many different eye looks. Add clear nail polish to some of the pigment and create your own orangey-peachy-gold polish!
03. YSL's Rouge Volupté in #30- This is a GORGEOUS coral-orange lip color for those summer days and nights. Complements any skin tone for sure.




My five favorite yellow/gold things: 
01. Mac's Indianwood Paint Pot- A thick, beautiful gold base that is perfect for any gold eye look.
02. Mac's Dazzle Lipstick in Sheer Seduction- A gorgeous peachy-gold shimmery lip color that I have been loving lately.
03. Mac's Soft and Gentle Highlighter- Adds a beautiful highlight and shine to the cheekbones, nose, and cupid's bow.
04. Lush's Let the Good Times Roll- one of my FAVORITE face scrubs. It's made with maize and cornflour- so it gives your skin a deep cleanse and smells amazing.
05. Murano Glass Necklace- from Murano (Venice, Italy)


My three favorite green products:
01. Macadamia Deep Repair Masque- The BEST conditioner I've ever used in my life. It makes your hair so incredibly soft and smooth- I highly highly recommend this one. 
02. Clay Mask Avocado &  Oatmeal- One of my favorite face masks ever! It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and squeaky clean.
03. Great Lash Clear Mascara-  I love using this for my brows- it helps keep the shape of them and sets my brow powder. 



My favorite blue/teal things:
01. Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Misfit- An amazing combination of a bright highlight and a deep teal blue- highly pigmented and pretty!
02. Urban Decay's 24|7 Pencil Liner in Electric- A pretty electric blue liner for days that you want to have fun with your makeup!
03. Mac's Extended Lash Mascara- I love using this mascara for when I apply false lashes- it's a small, easy brush to use.
04. Benefit's Porefessional- My favorite makeup primer! Reduces the size of pores and leaves your skin silky smooth.
05. Two Faced Shadow Insurance- One of my favorite eye primers (the cheapest out of Mac, UD, and Nars)
06. Balenciaga Wrap Bracelet- Super cute!
07. Pink Body Spray in Fresh and Clean- One of my favorite body scents of all time!



My favorite purple products:
01. Benefit's Watt's Up- An awesome, easy face highlighter. Great for travelling!
02. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Lavender- A great base for any lavender shadows.
03. Mac's Mineralized Shadow in Daylight- A gorgeous Lavender shadow with blue and pink veins.
04. Mac's Kitschmas Pigment- A loose, glittery lavender purple with pink reflects!



My favorite pink products:
01. Mac's Viva Glam Nicki- (ORIGINAL)- love this bright hot pink color - it's perfect for Spring and Summer.
02. Mac's Mineralized Blush in Supernova- A gorgeous swirl of light peachy bronze and deep hot pink. A bit avant-garde for everyday use, but still really cool.
03. Ed Hardy Perfume- I don't know what it is about this scent, but I absolutely am obsessed with it. It's light, airy, not to sweet and not to sour. 
04. Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Hot- Again, I absolutely love this scent- it's not too strong but awesome and understated.

I definitely recommend all of these products, they're worth trying out!
Cheers! x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS