Wednesday, June 12, 2013

NY STREET STYLE; MY KIND OF NAILS


Inspired by one of Lindsey's recent posts of her favorite Essie Nail Polishes, for my post today, I've decided to share with you my favorite Butter London Polishes!
Butter London is one of my favorite nail brands- their polishes not only come in cool rectangular bottles, but also have an extremely fluid consistency and high pigmentation. 

My first favorite is Macbeth (if you're aware of my Shakespeare obsession, no surprise here with the name..). This is a beautiful and bright hot pink-red color that I love for spring and summer. If you're like me and aren't a huge fan of pink nail polish, this is a great stepping stone for it's a mix between a red and a hot pink.

My second favorite would have to be Jaffa. I love neon nails for the summer, and although it's hard to tell how bright this color is in the photo above, it's a lovely neony-orange. It's great for summer as well, for it looks especially nice with a tan!

Wallis is another one of my favorites, its a cool metallic-y goldish/ dark green/blue. It's actually pretty impossible to describe this color and that's why I think its so cool. It's shimmery, deep, and sleek.


The Black Knight is one of my favorite polishes of all time! It's a black polish with a lot of purple iridescent glitter. I personally would wear this color just about any time of year!


And finally, another one of my all time favorites, British Racing Green. This is a deep forest green that I absolutely love wearing in the fall and winter. This polish is extremely popular and actually is a favorite of tons of fashion icons.

Check out Butter London's site here!
& my last blog post here!

Cheers! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS