Tuesday, June 18, 2013

graduation part I : what i wore

today was a crazy hectic day in our house, my baby sister graduated eight grade. i know i know, it doesn't seem like a huge deal, but my baby sister is now a freshman in high school. that is so crazy to think about! she looked so grown up (and not only because i got her ready) but because she is now a living teenager. this is scary. yes very scary
unlike a few people there  i decided to dress up. *shocker* lindsey wore something nice, perhaps even above what everyone wore... or maybe not. but i did adore my outfit, keep scrollin if you want to see it
*classic lindsey pose*
for the graduation ceremony i wore a vintage dress, with eyelit shoulders and eyelit bottom. i am in love with the color of this dress, it is a rustic cream color! with the dress i wore a necklace from a boutique in new jersey. i am obsessed with this dark blue layered tear drop bead necklace.

here is what i wore on my nails, it was my first time trying to use the sally hansen gel nail strips, and i promise i will do a review on the product asap! but i love it so so solo much! can we say the new essie wicked nail color!! i think yes!
this is the bottom of my dress with my heels. can i just point out how (wet. due to the rain) and how fabulous they are!! omg these suade colbalt blue pumps made my outfit. im obsessed. 
close up of these bad boys ;)
might i just point out how stunning my un-edited/un-photoshopped legs look. all thanks to sally hansen, and her fabulous flawless leg airbrush spray. trust me i know i would never in a million years think this would work, but it did. and it paid off! this is one spray of the light legs! 

"The important thing is this: to be able to give up in any given moment
 all that we are for what we can become." 
~ Dr. Suess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS